Deadline for Submission: April 3, 2023
If you purchased or otherwise acquired Pareteum Corporation (“Pareteum” or the “Company”) common stock (ticker symbol “TEUM”) between December 14, 2017 and October 21, 2019, inclusive, including in connection with Pareteum’s tender offer exchange for iPass, Inc. common stock on or about February 12, 2019, or Pareteum’s Secondary Offering on or about September 20, 2019, you could receive a payment from this class action settlement.
IF YOU ARE A SETTLEMENT CLASS MEMBER, YOU MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THIS FORM IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY SETTLEMENT BENEFITS.
YOU MUST COMPLETE AND SIGN THIS PROOF OF CLAIM AND RELEASE (“PROOF OF CLAIM”) AND SUBMIT IT ELECTRONICALLY BY 11:59 P.M. EST ON APRIL 3, 2023 OR MAIL IT BY FIRST CLASS MAIL, POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN APRIL 3, 2023 TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Pareteum Securities Litigation
c/o Strategic Claims Services
P.O. Box 230
600 N. Jackson Street, Suite 205
Media, PA 19063
YOUR FAILURE TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM BY APRIL 3, 2023 WILL SUBJECT YOUR CLAIM TO REJECTION AND PRECLUDE YOUR RECEIVING ANY MONEY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SETTLEMENT OF THIS ACTION. DO NOT MAIL OR DELIVER YOUR CLAIM TO THE COURT OR TO ANY OF THE SETTLING PARTIES OR THEIR COUNSEL AS ANY SUCH CLAIM WILL BE DEEMED NOT TO HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED. SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM ONLY TO THE CLAIMS ADMINISTRATOR.
1. I (we) purchased Pareteum common stock and was (were) damaged thereby. (Do not submit this Proof of Claim if you did not purchase Pareteum common stock during the designated Settlement Class Period).
2. By submitting this Proof of Claim, I (we) state that I (we) believe in good faith that I am (we are) a Settlement Class Member as defined above and in the Notice of Pendency and Proposed Settlement of Class Action (the “Notice”), or am (are) acting for such person(s); that I am (we are) not a Defendant in the Actions or anyone excluded from the Settlement Class; that I (we) have read and understand the Notice; that I (we) believe that I am (we are) entitled to receive a share of the Net Settlement Fund, as defined in the Notice; that I (we) elect to participate in the proposed Settlement described in the Notice; and that I (we) have not filed a request for exclusion. (If you are acting in a representative capacity on behalf of a Settlement Class Member [e.g., as an executor, administrator, trustee, or other representative], you must submit evidence of your current authority to act on behalf of that Settlement Class Member. Such evidence would include, for example, letters testamentary, letters of administration, or a copy of the trust documents.)
3. I (we) consent to the jurisdiction of the Court with respect to all questions concerning the validity of this Proof of Claim. I (we) understand and agree that my (our) claim may be subject to investigation and discovery under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, provided that such investigation and discovery shall be limited to my (our) status as a Settlement Class Member(s) and the validity and amount of my (our) claim. No discovery shall be allowed on the merits of the Litigation or Settlement in connection with processing of the Proof of Claim.
4. I (we) have set forth where requested below all relevant information with respect to each purchase of Pareteum common stock shares, and each sale, if any. I (we) agree to furnish additional information to the Claims Administrator to support this claim if requested to do so.
5. I (we) have enclosed photocopies of the stockbroker’s confirmation slips, stockbroker’s statements, or other documents evidencing each purchase, sale, or retention of Pareteum common stock listed below in support of our claim. (IF ANY SUCH DOCUMENTS ARE NOT IN YOUR POSSESSION, PLEASE OBTAIN A COPY OR EQUIVALENT DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR BROKER BECAUSE THESE DOCUMENTS ARE NECESSARY TO PROVE AND PROCESS YOUR CLAIM.)
6. I (we) understand that the information contained in this Proof of Claim is subject to such verification as the Claims Administrator may request or as the Court may direct, and I (we) agree to cooperate in any such verification. (The information requested herein is designed to provide the minimum amount of information necessary to process most simple claims. The Claims Administrator may request additional information as required to efficiently and reliably calculate your recognized claim. In some cases, the Claims Administrator may condition acceptance of the claim based upon the production of additional information, including, where applicable, information concerning transactions in any derivatives securities such as options.)
7. Upon the occurrence of the Effective Date, as defined in the Notice, I (we) agree and acknowledge that my (our) signature(s) hereto shall effect and constitute a full and complete release, remise and discharge by me (us) and my (our) heirs, joint tenants, tenants in common, beneficiaries, executors, administrators, predecessors, successors, attorneys, insurers and assigns (or, if I am (we are) submitting this Proof of Claim on behalf of a corporation, a partnership, estate or one or more other persons, by it, him, her or them, and by its, his, her or their heirs, executors, administrators, predecessors, successors, and assigns) of each of the “Released Persons”, as defined in the Notice.
8. NOTICE REGARDING ELECTRONIC FILES: Claimants may submit information regarding their transactions in electronic files. All Claimants MUST submit a signed Proof of Claim form whether or not they submit electronic files. If you wish to file your claim electronically, you must contact the Claims Administrator tollfree at 1-866-274-4004 or visit their website at www.PareteumSecuritiesLitigation.com to obtain the required file layout. No electronic files will be considered to have been properly submitted unless the Claims Administrator issues to the Claimant a written acknowledgment of receipt and acceptance of electronic submission.